Terms of Sale:
* Everything will be sold "as-is, where is".
* Occasionally a lot will have to meet a minimum reserved price in order to sell.
* Buyer shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
* The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he/she is bidding on. If unsure, inquire or do not bid.
* The winning bidder has effected a contract and is expected to pay for items.
* The Auctioneer reserves right to refuse a bid card and/or reject bids not in best interest of the seller.
* Absentee bids accepted day of sale in person or by phone, a valid VISA/MC must be given to be honored.
* Purchases must be paid on day of sale, auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. All sales are final, when awarded to the successful bidder. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all purchases made and holds the Auction Co. and Owners free of any liability in the event of theft or disappearance of any items purchased or consigned.
* There is no charge to register.
* Auction company reserves the right to require a cash deposit from anyone.
* You must register for each auction to receive bidder packet.
* You will need to present a satisfactory photo identification ( driver's license, ID card, passport ).
* All payments are in US funds and due immediately following auction.
* Sales Tax : 8.25% - Sales tax applied to invoice total and Buyer's Premium, including Internet Premium.
* Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Wire Transfer, and Cash.
* Credit Cards accepted with a 3% convenience closing fee with all sales final and no sale shall be invalidated. No refunds and credit card payments cannot be reversed.
* Please allow up to 15 minutes after an item has sold in live auction, to pay for it.
Buyer's Premium Fee Schedule:
* A Buyer's fee will be charged on all lots sold.
10% on the first $5,000 and 5% on the remainder.
* All Items must be removed by 5:00pm following Wednesday.
* Large Farm Equipment in field will be given extra time to remove.
* NO items allowed to leave Auction site until paid in full.
* NO items allowed to leave Auction site until Auction concludes or permission has been given.
* Buyer is responsible for contacting auction representatives and making arrangements to pickup their items won within the time allowed. Any item(s) not picked up within time allowed will be forfeited and may become property of Auction Company if so desired.
Auction Lot Hours/Schedule for Item Removal:
Auction Day Saturday - till 5pm
Monday.....................- 8:30am - 5pm
Tuesday....................- 8:30am - 5pm
Wednesday...............- 8:30am - 5pm
*** you may need to call for lot attendant to open up
Our Loading / Unloading Policy:
* Larry Otten Auctioneers is not responsible for loading or unloading equipment or the securing of any loads.
* Larry Otten Auctioneers is not responsible for verifying that equipment being transported to/from the auction yard is properly secured or being carried in compliance with applicable transportation laws and regulations.
* Larry Otten Auctioneers will not load and/or unload self-propelled equipment under any circumstances.
* At its own discretion, Larry Otten Auctioneers. may (under the direction of the driver) help load and/or unload stationary equipment from a truck, trailer or container, when a loader or forklift is required.
* Loading and unloading of equipment is only permitted during daylight hours.
* Access to and from the auction yard is only permitted through the designated truck entrance.
* Larry Otten Auctioneers will not provide delivery receipts; however, if confirmation of delivery is required, Larry Otten Auctioneers can sign a bill of lading to confirm receipt only.
Sellers / Consigners:
All titled items (ie. vehicles, trailers) must have a signed and clear title at auction lot auction day.
If you sell items and purchase items at the auction, we may automatically deduct your sale proceeds from your purchase invoice on auction day. Your consigned item will have to show sold/full payment in order to be given credit for. You will have to pay the difference auction day if you owe more than you have coming to you.
All payments to consignors are typically mailed by the following Friday after the auction is held, but no more than 15 business days after auction.
Risk of Injury:
Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place and shall be deemed to be there at his own risk. No person shall have any claim against the auctioneers, owners, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause what so ever.